The Genesis Systems team was formed with the understanding that bold innovation and vision must be informed by the wisdom and experience of professionals with a distinguished track record. Our directors and executives come from a cross-section of corporate, finance, academic, government, and military leadership backgrounds providing the company with a balanced composite of distinguished global talent and resources.
- Dr. Nigel Cameron, Director
- Lt Gen (Ret.) David A. Deptula, USAF, Director
- Mr. Martin Ford, Director
- Honorable Matthew R. Blunt, Director
- Mr. Frank X. Henke, IV, Director
- VADM (Ret.) Norbert Ryan, Jr., USN, Director
- Mr. John P. Sumrall, Director
- Mrs. Shannon B. Stuckenberg, Co-Founder & CEO
- Mr. Frank Clark, Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. David J. Stuckenberg, Co-Founder & Director
- Mr. Herschel Campbell, Executive Vice President of Business Operations
- Dr. Anthony Contento, Water & Sustainability Scientist
- Ms. Danielle Ruis, Executive Secretary
Engineers & Developers
The challenges posed by diminishing global fresh-water resources, require bold technological approaches to develop practical economic solutions for people, industries, and governments. Genesis Systems experienced designers, engineers, and partners have a successful track-record of fielding revolutionary industrial technologies spanning more than three-quarters of a century. Today, Genesis Systems is developing industry-disrupting technologies that can rapidly transform global markets.